Identity Management (IDM)
The objective of identity management (IDM) system installation is gradual unification of log-in data (login, password) for all university information systems (UIS) in order to provide students and employees with only a single login and single password to enter into all UIS (MAIS, catering system, library system, EZP, e-mail system, etc.).
The password for the mentioned systems is to be chosen by the user and administered by a user account management portal (password change, recovery of the forgotten password) centrally in all systems at once.
MAIS represents the first system which has been integrated with IDM. Zimbra, a student e-mail and collaboration system securing communication of students with the university, was put into operation on July 10, 2012.
- How to Log into MAIS System after July 2, 2012?
- Frequently Asked Questions About IDM
- Information on the State of Integration Between UIS and IDM (on UIS log-in data)
- Principles of Commencement and Termination of Access into UIS
- User Account Management Portal Manual
The content of this website including its subsites can be found also in this manual.