If you wish to come to Trnava University as an Erasmus student check with your home Institutional Erasmus coordinator weather your university has an Erasmus bilateral agreement with Trnava University.
Communication deadlines for nomination:
- 15 May for students coming in the 1st semester or the full academic year,
- 15 November for students coming in the 2nd semester.
Mandatory mention of the following data:
- name and surname,
- field of study,
- year of study,
- receiving faculty at Trnava university,
- period of stay ( 1st, 2nd semester, full academic year),
- the e-mail address of each nominated student
BEFORE your arrival
1. Student Application Form- stamped by your home university (this form includes personal information about the candidate, institutional contact from the home university, period of study)
2. Learning Agreemen for studies - signed and stamped by your home university.
3. Learning Agreement for traineeships -signed and stamped by your home university
4. Accommodation Form – signed by the student.
Please note that the general language of university is Slovak.
Lectures and exams can be provided in English. English level B2 is required. Study at the Trnava university for foreign students includes also the Basic Slovak language Course providing students with basic knowledge and skills needed for communication in everyday situations. The course is organised by the Centre of Languages at the Trnava university. After finishing, the students receive the certificate of completion of the course.
When you are nominated by your university as an Erasmus student, please fill in the Student Application Form, Learning Agreement, Accomodation Form and send them to the address:
Trnava university in Trnava
International Relations Office, Ing. Eva Filipová
Hornopotočná 23, 918 43 Trnava
Kindly note that all documents must be sent before the deadlines listed below:
- 30 June for the winter semester and all academic year;
- 30 November for the summer semester.
We shall approve the Student Application Form and Learning Agreement and send them back to your university together with the Letter of Acceptance. All application documents must be accompanied by a covering letter from an Erasmus coordinator (either institutional or departmental) at your home institution.
AFTER your arrival
Transcript of Records - If you would like to take your ToR with you before departure, you have to bring the completed confirmation about your exams from MAIS (your Buddy will help you with this procedure) to IRO at least 1 week before leaving. If you prefer to receive your ToR by post, please leave your confirmation about your exams from MAIS in IRO, we will send your ToR to your home university. Your ToR will reach you at least 1 month after your departure.